Last Updated: December 30, 2016
- Plant the herb, ‘ Pennyroyal ‘, around your home or kennel, it repels fleas. You may also wish to grow and keep the inside your home or apartment.
- Bathe pets in a mixture of warm water and ‘ DAWN Lemon Scented Liquid Soap ‘. ‘ DAWN Lemon Scented Liquid soap ‘ is a great flea killer and repellent.
- If you have fleas coming inside, or notice them just outside your door, sprinkle a little ‘ Twenty Mule Team Borax Soap ‘, on the grass and lawn in this area.
- Pieces of Cedar Wood (chips) placed in the corners of rooms, under furniture and under a pets bedding keeps fleas away. The Cedar Chips placed next to a home or apartments, the doors, etc, also acts as a barrier to keep fleas out.
- Spray the kids and any family members legs and feet with original ‘ Avon SKIN SO SOFT Bath Oil Spray ‘, it has proven that this is a great product to keep fleas away and to stop them from biting.
- Instead of using strong chemicals and sprays on pets, some folks have great luck using ‘ Essential oils ‘, such as Lavender and Citronella to keep fleas away. The oils also have a healing and soothing effect on the pets skin, they help the skin and hair to detoxify and regenerate.
- Eucalyptus Leaves work very well for keeping fleas away, and they can be purchased online or at many health-food stores and even at some of the larger craft stores.